The procedure involves the insertion of very thin needles into particular areas of the face and body to manipulate the movement of Qi or energy according to an individual’s needs.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Treatment of the whole body combined with treat-ment of the face and scalp based on modern scientific and dermatological research. It is a method that treats from the inside-out to create radiant health, as well as diminishing the signs of aging and stress on the outside.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM FACIAL REJUVENATION ACUPUNCTURE?
Anyone who is interested in looking and feeling younger are good candidates for Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture. In addition, those who are considering surgical facelift may want to try FRA first, avoiding the cost and discomfort of surgery.Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is particularly beneficial to those who have already undergone a surgical facelift: an FRA procedure will promote healthier skin and prolong the effects of the surgical facelift. This procedure also treats the blood stasis, scarring and potential numbness and pain of surgical facelifts.
– Helps muscle tone and dermal contraction
– Increases collagen production
– Helps to eliminate and reduce bags under the eyes and decrease the tendency toward sagging and jowls
– Helps to eliminate puffiness by improving metabolism, and eliminating excess fluids
– Helps to eliminate fine lines on the face and helps to diminish larger wrinkles
– Improves hormonal balance; even those with hormonal acne can benefit
– Moisturizes the skin by increasing local circulation of blood and lymph to the face
– Improves facial color due to increase in peripheral circulatio
– Reduces or eliminates double chins
– Brightens Eyes
– Helps lift drooping eyelids
– Reduces stress evident on the face
– Promotes overall health and well-being
– Brings out the persons innate beauty and radiance
– Slows the aging process from within
Facial Acupuncture can also be very relaxing and stimulates increased production of endorphins in the body, promoting a deep sense of well-being.
THE LASTING EFFECTS OF ACUPUNCTURE
The results can last from 2 to 5 years if a maintenance schedule of acupuncture is established. Normal facials done by an Aesthetician may also boost the endurance of the treatments. Occasionally, a series has to be repeated. A beneficial maintenance schedule varies from person to person, falling monthly, seasonally, or semi-monthly.
As with any surgical face lift, results may vary, and outcomes and overall health benefits make it a much more favorable process than surgery!